For different big projects on various industrial plants we are searching for experienced first pipefitters. An Industrial pipefitter will assemble, layout, install and maintain pipe systems on steam, fluid or gas systems. The Pipe systems may include but not limited to: pipe, flanges, supports, valves, gauges, hangars, and angles. Pipefitters may work in all parts of the construction or maintenance site including in buildings, outside, and inside structures, i.e. tanks or boilers. The work may also include working in underground (excavations) areas and working at heights.
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience as a pipefitter
- Ability to readisometric drawings
- Ability to identify all tools required for tasks
- Ability to identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
- Preparing, fabricating, installing, and fitting pipe to specifications.
- Installing valves, hangars, supports, flanges inside piping system according to plans and applicable specifications
- Ability to perform tests to ensure the quality of the pipe and the piping systems.
- Know-how of hoisting loads using slings, chains, shackles, hooks, cables, and other rigging equipment.
- This is a fulltime position of (minimal) 40 hours. We offer good salary with certain benefits.